Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crying Over Disney UP.


I knew most of you already watched this movie, its a waste if you dont.The story about a guy trying to fulfill his late wife dream to have a house on the paradise island and the husband moves their house with ballons to get there.
It all started when my friends ask me to join Karaoke at Redbox Sogo KLbut i had to take a raincheck due to my lack in singing talent, instead i decided to watch movie alone at Cineleisure Damansara.
Through out the movie it was funny and tickle my bone but they are scenesthat really make me kinda sad especially when the boy told the old guyabout his exciting time with his dad ( who happens to be a tranny now- that what i understood in the movie) , where they spend times counted cars- blue n red, and the boy said it might be boring to other people but that is the
only time he can actualy remember spending time with his dad.My dad left the family when i was 5,i think this might be the reasonwhy i shed my tears watching disney up. it is full of family values or maybe im just being sensitive.
The ending is awesome and the old guy finally knew that his late wife, allie already found her dream and that is to be with him.Plus, the boy get a father figure to share love with.
I rate this movie 5 out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. haha...sumpah cite UP ni best
    tgk cite ni..gelak bagai nak rak..hehehe...
    spe berduka lara..tgk lah cite ni hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. he didn't become a tranny. he was with another woman.

    Anyways, GREAT movie!

    ReplyDelete