Friday, September 4, 2009

My Fake Split Personality








Let me first described what is split personality disorder.Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment

The thing about me is that i dont face this problem and i dont consider myself screw up but i intend to create my alter ego to another personality.My name is Farez Daniel Ferrer and let me explain why.

Farez: This guy is the real me a kampung boy, someone who is kind hearted and someone that is so naive ( in another word someone that doesnt belong to the big apple city).

and then when i started to move to Kay Ell to further my studies, i am so stress out with the cultural shock, and i dont have many friends coz im not popular or up to date with scence , fashion or any related to be Paris Hilton wannabe.and then is when Daniel comes in

Daniel: Is a person with strong personalities and high confidance.I can do what other people can do, to me being hot is about confidance, how you walk and talk.If you got it then flaunt it.

I started to lose myself and change slowly of being kampung boy to city boy, and the dilemma between both personalities created Ferrer.

Ferrer : He is the to me ideal person that really stands to his belief and philosophy.If u think my shirt is cheap and not branded well as long as i know my brains worth more than yours then i dun mind.

Notes: the pic above --me infront of the carlsberg is taken when attending Vads Dinner 2008( Wild wild west theme) at sunway Pyramid, when me and my friends on our way to the car, my alter ego Daniel insist me to take off my jacket and took the pic.Friendly reminder i dun drink and do drugs.

Now my personality is MOhd Farez , i am who i am, i hate to pretend like im hot in the club ( well i does attract people in the club with my sexy dance which im not proud off) and i hate it to always think what to wear, which is the hot spots to hangout and how to make me feel like more Kay ELL.

I hope my experience can really teach youngster to really love themselves and always confidance with themselves and most important things is to love themselves and their body.

1 comment:

  1. 1st skali tahniah sbb berjaya cr identiti diri yg sebenar.erm, actually "farez" bermaksud org yg alim. so if u let people call u as farez, dat means org sedang berdoa kpd awk utk jd org yg alim. nnt kt akhirat pn Allah akn pggl kte as who r we. hargailah ape yg Allah dh anugerahkan yg haq dan batil itu kpd kte sume. Setiap kejadian ade hikmahnya. Mungkin kte ditakdirkan dgn pelbagai ujian termasuk mengalami DID ke MD ke wut ever pn, yg pntg kte sentiasa perlu mencari penawarnya. Allah tdk akan membebani seseorg melainkan apa yg terdaya olehnya. Ia mdpt pahala kebaikan yg diusahaknnya dan jg menanggung dosa ats kejahatan yg diusahakannya .(al-Baqarah:286)..selamat maju jaya..

    Wallahu'alam

    ReplyDelete