Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is looks more important than everything?

Have you ever being discriminate against how you look?
People with better looks tend to get more attention from the rest of us.They can cut the ques ,extra marks in exam paper and suprisingly everything they said seem to makes sense.

I face the same things everyday in my life,people always say don't judge the book by its cover but during job interview for example they judge you within glimpse on what they see.

Back in high school and uni i won the Prom King, yet i always see myself ugly.There's always something i don't like about myself..well this proves that being human they never satisfy with what they have.

What people don't know is being different is the only thing that make you beautiful.

From now on, i won't listen to what other people have to say on my attire or my looks, i have interesting personality and that works just find with me and every morning i would wear my crown and tell myself im gorgeous. * lol*.

If you believe that you are beautiful then you are beautiful, don't compare yourself with the model in magz.Being yourself is good enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. Notes: I make up the story i wear crown every morning and look in the mirror.Im not that twisted hahahaha.The crown is juz a toy

    ReplyDelete